FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – BULAWAYO
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Health Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Client Relations Consultant, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Receiving, capturing and allocating payments from walk-in clients.
• Receiving and initiating the underwriting of membership forms and forwarding for processing.
• Contributing to business growth by selling First Mutual Health products to walk in clients.
• Receiving, verifying and authorizing access of claims to walk in clients.
• Enrolment of members onto the health 263 system.
• Compiling daily and monthly statically membership data,
• Calculating membership revenue lost and realized.
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications & Experience:
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Certificate in Marketing/Customer Service or equivalent
• 1 year working experience in customer service Centre or similar environment
• Problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Report Writing skills
How to Apply
First Mutual Holdings Limited Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour , religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability or marital status. The Group encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org